||The subject of this article was either removed from World of Warcraft or is no longer available due to the devastating Cataclysm.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and may not need to remain under any other categories.
Baron Kazum was a mountain giant boss summoned at a Greater Windstone in Silithus. He was a powerful elemental being requiring 20-40 people to defeat. He was however soloable in level 70. Summoning him requires a full Twilight Trappings set, a Twilight Cultist Medallion of Station, and a Twilight Cultist Ring of Lordship.
- Massive Tremor (Causes a massive ground tremor, inflicting 900 to 1100 damage to nearby enemies and interrupts any spell being cast for 2 sec.)
- Mortal Strike (Inflicts 200% weapon damage and leaves the target wounded, reducing the effectiveness of any healing by 50% for 5 sec.)
- Stomp (Inflicts normal damage plus 250 to nearby enemies, knocking them back and stunning them for 2 sec.)
- Your treachery only speeds your doom. This world will fall to darkness!
Patch changes Edit
External links Edit