Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A barbershop is a place where players are able to alter their hair style, hair color and other facial features (such as facial hair and horns). It was introduced in patch 3.0.2 (Wrath of the Lich King).
Barbershop locations Edit
- Trade District,[61.2, 64.8] Stormwind City – Inside the northern part of the district, just east of the tunnel toward Cathedral Square.
- Valley of Strength,[40.8, 60.8] Orgrimmar – On the east edge of the Valley of Spirits along the north road to Valley of Wisdom.
- The Commons,[26.4, 48.8] Ironforge – On the inner, northern part of the outer circle going towards the Mystic Ward.
- Trade Quarter,[70.6, 46.4] Undercity – In an upper level alcove, just south near the entrance to the eastern elevator.
- Dalaran[52.6, 31.6] – Between Sunreaver's Sanctuary and the northern bank.
- Area 52,[31, 66.8] Netherstorm – In a small building in the southwestern part of the town.
- Cosmowrench, Netherstorm[66.6, 66.9] – In the only building (there is only a chair, but no barber).
Hairstyle types Edit
- Main article: Barbershop interface
Every race and gender has a selection of multiple hair style choices as well as hair color and race exclusive options.
Changing your hair style will complete the achievement .
Stormwind barbershop Edit
Formerly the home of Sween Neetod the Barber, Naznik Sharpshear has taken his place and this goblin will be more than happy to give you a great shave and a haircut.
- The cost of changing hairstyles varies by the character's level, ranging from a couple of silver for a low level player to 85 for a level 100.
- Level 1 characters can change hairstyles for free, assuming you skip all the starting quests and go straight to the barber.
- Very few of the hairstyles are actually new. They are taken from and added to different races and genders.
- At least one member of the Blizzard team is rooting for a specific hairstyle. Bornakk wants mohawks for every race, both male and female. He not only wants mohawks, he wants huge mohawks.
- Tauren can change skin tone, since they don't have hairstyles.
- Druids change hair/skin colour in order to change bear and cat form color combinations.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Barber Shop now provides additional character facial-customization options.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Tauren now have the option of changing skin tone by visiting the Barber Shop.