World of Warcraft Beta Patch 184.108.40.20646 was released on October 25th 2006!
World of Warcraft Client Beta Patch 220.127.116.1146 Edit
The latest patch notes can always be found at http://beta.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=560370
- Many creatures have had their textures and portraits added.
- Many items have had their textures added.
- Players will now receive an error message when trying to summon a non-party member with a meeting stone.
- Added more Draenei and Blood Elf emote sounds.
- Doom Lord Kazzak has been itemized.
- The maximum level cap on most Alterac Valley, Scourge Invasion, and other miscellaneous quests will now be accessible for level 61+ players.
- The amount of honor points gained are now consistent between the combat log and scoreboard when completing objectives in battlegrounds.
- The floating combat text should no longer overlap during heavy combat.
- Guards will now properly respawn when a faction has taken over Halaa base.
- The "Frostbrand Weapon" (rank 6) is now available from trainers.
- Auras from pets will now be removed when a new pet is summoned.
- The spell "Soul Fire"(rank 4) is now available from trainers.
- The spell "Curse of Weakness" (rank 8) is now available from trainers.
- Pets will now despawn properly when an Infernal is summoned.
- The spell "Drain Soul" will no longer continue to channel after a target is dead.
- Casting the spell "Dark Pact" immediately after combat will no longer put you back into combat mode.
- Casting "Health Funnel" on a target while already channeling "Health Funnel" will no longer cancel future castings of the spell on that target.
- The talent "Shadow Embrace" will now be removed properly when the debuff has finished its duration.
User Interface Edit
- The checking of options in the rarity dropdown menu in the Auction House UI is now working properly.
- The Shift option has been removed as an option for the Self-Cast Key due to a conflict with mouse clicks.
- The Shift+B shortcut is now working properly with the bank’s new bag slot.
- Players will now be able to disable abilities from showing in the combat text.
- The Looking For Group channel has been removed with the implementation of the LFG system.
- Female Naga will no longer crash the client when clicked on.
- Corrected some graphical errors with the LFG system menus.
- Hunter pets should now properly receive the benefit of "Nature’s Ally" after a hunter dies and resurrects.
- The Paladin spell "Flash of Light" is now working properly.
- Fixed several quest reputation rewards to reflect the proper faction.
- Fixed an error with the lower Falcon Watch Orb of Translocation that was causing it not to teleport player correctly.
- Fixed several quest item errors causing players to be unable to loot.
- Fixed an error where players were losing rested experience upon logging out.
- Fixed several holes that were causing players to fall through the world.
- Fixed an issue where the entrance door to the cage event in Hellfire Blood Furnace would not stay closed after the cage event had ended.
- The Deeprun Tram should no longer disappear part way along its route.
- Fixed some graphical errors with the Draenei female.
- Fixed an error where players were receiving double the resilience rating from armor.
- Fixed an issue where performing guild actions would cause a player to crash.
- Players will no longer get stuck in the jump animation when casting an instant spell at the same time.
- Players will no longer remain slowed when riding a Gryphon after having a slow spell cast or ability applied to them.