|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Warlords of Draenor opened the Dark Portal.
When dual wielding different types of weapons, Axe Specialization is applied to each weapon individually, so that if you dual wield an axe and a sword, only attacks made with the axe benefit from Axe Specialization.
If you instead dual wield an axe and a fist weapon, all of your attacks will benefit from Axe Specialization. For attacks that only use the mainhand weapon, such as a rogue's Sinister Strike, only your mainhand expertise matters.
- This expertise stacks with expertise gained from other sources, limited only by the expertise cap.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Removed.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): The weapon bonus from this effect now applies to fist weapons in addition to axes.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Axe Skill now increases the critical strike chance with axes and two-handed axes by 1%.
- ^ http://www.gamerheadlines.com/racial-world-warcraft-warlords-draenor/ The Gamer Headlines