Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Warlords of Draenor opened the Dark Portal.
|Requirements||Requires One-Handed Axes, Two-Handed Axes, Fist Weapons|
When dual wielding different types of weapons, Axe Specialization is applied to each weapon individually, so that if you dual wield an axe and a sword, only attacks made with the axe benefit from Axe Specialization.
If you instead dual wield an axe and a fist weapon, all of your attacks will benefit from Axe Specialization. For attacks that only use the mainhand weapon, such as a rogue's Sinister Strike, only your mainhand expertise matters.
- This expertise stacks with expertise gained from other sources, limited only by the expertise cap.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Removed.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): The weapon bonus from this effect now applies to fist weapons in addition to axes.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Axe Skill now increases the critical strike chance with axes and two-handed axes by 1%.
- ^ http://www.gamerheadlines.com/racial-world-warcraft-warlords-draenor/ The Gamer Headlines