|Level||81 - 85 Elite|
|Health||13,033 - 774,900|
|Affiliation||Guardians of Hyjal|
|Location||Grove of Aessina, Mount Hyjal; Molten Front|
Avrilla is a dryad associated with the Guardians of Hyjal that resides at the Grove of Aessina[19, 37] in Mount Hyjal. She later appears at Malfurion's Breach[47, 90] in the Molten Front as a quest giver.
Note: Some of her quotes are puns on plants and herbs.
- Avrilla says: In the nature of all things is the will to survive.
- Avrilla says: What is war, but the preservation of life? Just as the seed struggles to push out of the soil so do we fight our own existance.
- Avrilla says: I like you! Weed make anise pear.
- Avrilla says: Oh, it's you again! Do you think we'll be able to mustard up the forces we need?
- Avrilla says: Some people think I'm corny, but I think I'm rather sage.
- Avrilla says: Will we win this war? Only thyme will tell.