Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Atonement is a passive priest ability learned at level 38 for those with the Discipline specialization. It heals an ally within range of an enemy target damaged by the priest's , , , or for 100% of the damage dealt; this effect is halved if the priest is healed through Atonement.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Atonement now heals for 25% less than before.
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Atonement now heals nearby friendly targets for 90% of the damage dealt, down from 100%.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Atonement's healing range has been increased to 40 yards, up from 15.
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Atonement will now account for the target enemy's combat reach when calculating proper range, enabling it to be used on large creatures such as Ragnaros and Ala'kir.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Atonement now works with Holy Fire in addition to Smite.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Atonement now has the correct healing range listed in the tooltip.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.