Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Aspect of the Pack|
Modified by Edit
- This ability allows players to get to places faster and move quicker in battle.
- A handy speed boost indoors (where mounts do not work) especially after instance wipes. Generally, a hunter should wait until the last member of the group enters an area before activating this Aspect; the stragglers will eventually catch up to those in front, who will then get the buff themselves.
- Though players have access to mounts by level 20, they are not usable in combat like this ability is.
- Party member(s) will be dazed when hit, which is very annoying and potentially lethal (hence the term "Aspect of the Dazed"). Hunters must be careful when to toggle off this ability as to not slow the party. There are addons that can automatically remove the aspect when someone is dazed.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Aspect of the Cheetah and Aspect of the Pack both now share a 10-second cooldown and no longer appears on the stance bar.
- Patch 5.0.5 (11 September 2012): All hunter aspects have been removed from the global cooldown, and they again share a 1 second category cooldown.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Aspect of the Pack is now raid wide, and radius increased from 30 yards to 40 yards.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Hunter Aspects are now off the Global Cooldown again. They still have a shared 1 second cooldown.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Aspects now have a shared cooldown category of 1 sec and no longer have a start cooldown.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): All aspects now have a 1 second global cooldown, down from a 1.5 global cooldown.; Aspects now no longer cost mana.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Wand damage will again correctly daze players with this effect active.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Non-damaging spells and abilities will no longer cause the dazed effect. In addition, when switching between Pack and Cheetah, you should no longer receive the "A more powerful spell is already active" error message.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Will now be canceled when mounted.