|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Warlords of Draenor opened the Dark Portal.
|Aspect of the Hawk|
|Casting time||Instant cast|
- This aspect increases the hunter's ranged attack power, helping the hunter deal a higher amount of sustained DPS.
- A hunter can only activate one Aspect at a time.
- Shares a 1-second cooldown with other hunter aspects.
- Replaced by the talent.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.4.2 (10-Dec-2013) Aspect of the Hawk now increases ranged attack power by 35% (up from 25%).
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Aspect of the Hawk now increases ranged attack power by 25%, up from 15%.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Aspect of the Hawk and Aspect of the Iron Hawk now increase ranged attack power by 15% (was 10%).
- Patch 5.0.5 (11 September 2012): All hunter aspects have been removed from the global cooldown, and they again share a 1 second category cooldown
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 4.3.2 (31-Jan-2012): Aspect of the Hawk now grants roughly 35% more attack power.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Aspect of the Wild, Aspect of the Hawk, and Aspect of the Fox can now be cast while mounted.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Hunter Aspects are now off the Global Cooldown again. They still have a shared 1 second cooldown.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Aspects now have a shared cooldown category of 1 sec and no longer have a start cooldown.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): All aspects now have a 1 second global cooldown, down from a 1.5 global cooldown.; Aspects now no longer cost mana.