|Aspect of the Beast|
Aspect of the Beast is a hunter ability learned via the . It makes the hunter untrackable, especially useful in PvP against classes that can track humanoids, such as other hunters and druids.
- This aspect can be used in Warsong Gulch when assaulting; defending hunters and druids would often turn on their tracking so they locate and ping runners or target enemies before enemies appear on screen.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Glyph of Aspect of the Beast: The ability taught by this Glyph no longer appears on the stance bar and is now on the global cooldown.
- Patch 5.0.5 (11 September 2012): All hunter aspects have been removed from the global cooldown, and they again share a 1 second category cooldown
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Re-added. Melee attack power increase for hunter and pet removed.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Removed.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Hunter Aspects are now off the Global Cooldown again. They still have a shared 1 second cooldown.; Will now increase Hunter pet attack power by the correct amount.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Aspects now have a shared cooldown category of 1 sec and no longer have a start cooldown.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Now increases melee attack power by 10% for the hunter and the hunter's pet. All aspects now have a 1 second global cooldown, down from a 1.5 global cooldown.; Aspects now no longer cost mana.