- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Speed 3.60
- 2642 - 3963 Damage
- (917.37 damage per second)
- +511 Strength
- +346 Critical Strike
- Holy Artifact Relic Slot
Fire Artifact Relic Slot
- Equip: Grants you the Wake of Ashes ability, which deals massive damage to enemies in an area.
- "So it was that over the course of time, the man and the weapon seemed as one. Ashbringer became a name of legend, attributed not just to the fearsome blade but also to the relentless knight who wielded it."
The name Ashbringer has long struck terror into the hearts of those who have faced its power. Its reemergence into the hands of the retribution paladin is no mistake — a ready ally to mete out justice on those who must be judged.
King Magni Bronzebeard forged the Ashbringer from a piece of crystal purified by wielders of the Holy Light. This gave the sword strange Light-bearing powers. It was named for its ability to slaughter undead, leaving nothing but ash in its wake. Ashbringer passed through several hands, serving both Light and Shadow, before it came to the legendary paladin Tirion Fordring, who used it to shatter the Lich King’s runeblade, Frostmourne, on the top of Icecrown Citadel. Tirion has carried Ashbringer with him ever since.
Quest line Edit
- Stage 1 – Sounding the Charge
- Stage 2 – Crusaders' March
- Stage 3 – Holy Vengeance
- Stage 4 – The Ashbringer
- Stage 5 – One Final Blessing
- Stage 6 – Balnazzar the Risen
- Final Stage – The Fate of the Highlord