Magatha Grimtotem once asked Horde characters to summon Arikara and bring its skin to Motega Firemane. She told players that Arikara may be seeking to kill Cairne Bloodhoof for the numerous changes tauren lore and lifestyle had undergone under his leadership. Curiously, Arikara was summoned at the gravesite in a hostile village of the Grimtotem Clan, Magatha's own tribe, raising suspicions as to how she would know the wind serpent's goal, and also why she would assist the players in destroying it.
Objective of Edit
Removed quests EditNote: These quests are no longer associated with this particular mob/NPC/item.
- Can no longer be tamed. In the past, Arikara would appear in a puff of smoke whenever summoned by a hunter; sadly, however, this is no longer the case.
- Arikara is a native North American tribe, living in North Dakota.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): No longer tamable; location moved, level and type updated.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): No longer elite.
- Patch 1.2.0 (18-Dec-2004): Arikara now has statistics appropriate to its status as an elite creature.