|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.|
The World of Warcraft Arena Tournament (also called the "World of Warcraft Arena Pass") is a 3v3 Arena tourney taking place outside of the standard end-of-arena-season tournament on a special event realm where all PvE content has been disabled. It started in 2009 and occurs annually.
Players are not allowed to copy characters to the event realm, but instead pay 15€ / £12.00 / $20.00 for access and are allowed to create three level 85 characters with free access to enchants, gear, gems, gold, and pets. All players randomly spawn in one of the Tournament-specific starting areas, instead of the standard eight race-based spawnpoints.
The Vanquisher title may be earned by placing in the top 1,000 overall teams for their live characters over level 71. Players who participate in at least 200 games during the tournament receive a companion.
A registration fee is required to participate.
- Starts April 10, 2012.
- Upgraded to level 90 as of October 9, 2012, but with no additional prizing.
- for purchasing Arena Pass.
- Chance to get <Vanquisher> title.
- Receive access to a special level-90 realm with upgraded epic gear after they've upgraded their accounts with the upcoming Mists of Pandaria expansion.
- Pandaren cannot be created on the Arena Pass realm.
- ^ a b Blizzard Entertainment 2012-10-05. World of Warcraft Arena Pass — Level 90 Phase Starting Soon. Official World of Warcraft Community site (US).
- Official info
- These links need to be converted to Web.Archive.org links...