Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location||Hour of Twilight|
Horde and Alliance assaults against the Twilight's Hammer have slaughtered many of the cult's fearsome elemental ascendants. One exception is Arcurion, a formidable water ascendant tasked to slay Thrall and retrieve the Dragon Soul. Should this twisted elemental being succeed, nothing will be able to stop Deathwing from ushering in the Hour of Twilight.
- Chains of Frost: Inflicts 9250 to 10750 Frost damage to nearby enemies, immobilizing them for up to 10 sec.
- Hand of Frost: Inflicts 45000 to 55000 Frost damage to an enemy.
- Icy Tomb: Encases the target in ice stunning them until the tomb is destroyed.
- Torrent of Frost: Inflicts 13500 to 16500 Frost damage to all enemies and reduces their movement speed by 50%.
Arcurion should be a very simple fight. DPS need to constantly be moving around to avoid the ice falling onto the ground. Kill the ice tomb whenever Thrall is trapped in it, as the ice elementals above will eventually wipe your group if you don't. Nuke when boss reaches 30% health.
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Added.