Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article or section is likely to dramatically change once Legion begins.
|Level||70 - 110 Elite|
|Position||Master of Kirin'Var Village|
|Location|| Archmage Vargoth's Retreat, Dalaran|
The Violet Tower, Netherstorm
Vargoth was the leader of the mages of the Kirin Tor that went to Netherstorm and founded Kirin'Var Village. After surviving the attack of Kael'thas Sunstrider and his blood elves that killed all people in the village except himself, he was locked up in a magical way in the The Violet Tower and guarded by .
In World of Warcraft EditThis section concerns content exclusive to World of Warcraft.
In Wrath of the Lich King EditThis section concerns content exclusive to Wrath of the Lich King.
Vargoth can be found in Archmage Vargoth's Retreat, a room in the Violet Citadel of Dalaran inaccessible except via the book , the quest reward from the achievement . Vargoth will give you a non-combat pet.
In Warlords of Draenor EditThis section concerns content exclusive to Warlords of Draenor.
- Mysterious Hat - Talador (45,37)
- Mysterious Ring - Gorgrond (39,39)
- Mysterious Boots - Frostfire Ridge (68,18)
- Mysterious Staff - Nagrand (46,15)
In Legion EditThis section concerns content exclusive to Legion.
- He appears as one of the elite fighters in the Firelands daily questline.
- In his quest text, the Archmage will occasionally paraphrase lines from the song "Hotel California" by the Eagles.
- "Plenty of room at the cursed Violet Tower"
- "Any time of year, you can find me here"
- "Some scried to remember, some scried to forget"
- "And still their voices are calling from far away, waking me up in the middle of the night"