Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arcane Charges are the resource for mages who have chosen the Arcane specialization. Charges can stack up to four times and are generated by specific abilities; they also increase the damage of certain arcane spells while active. Charges are shown beneath the mana bar on the character portrait.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 7.0.3 (19-Jul-2016): Arcane Charges are now an actual resource located underneath your Mana bar instead of a stacking debuff.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Arcane Charges now last 15 seconds (up from 10 seconds), and increases mana cost by 100% (down from 150%).
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Arcane Charges now stacks up to 4 times (was 6), increases damage by 50% (was 25%), and increases mana cost by 150% (was 75%).
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): The damage buff from Arcane Charge has been increased from 22% to 25%, and Arcane Blast's mana cost increase when affected by Arcane Charge is now +75% (was +125%).
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Added.