Arcane Charges are the resource for mages who have chosen the Arcane specialization. Charges can stack up to four times and are generated by specific abilities; they also increase the damage of certain arcane spells while active. Charges are shown beneath the mana bar on the character portrait.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 7.0.3 (19-Jul-2016): Arcane Charges are now an actual resource located underneath your Mana bar instead of a stacking debuff.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Arcane Charges now last 15 seconds (up from 10 seconds), and increases mana cost by 100% (down from 150%).
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Arcane Charges now stacks up to 4 times (was 6), increases damage by 50% (was 25%), and increases mana cost by 150% (was 75%).
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): The damage buff from Arcane Charge has been increased from 22% to 25%, and Arcane Blast's mana cost increase when affected by Arcane Charge is now +75% (was +125%).
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Added.