|Casting time||Instant cast|
|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
Modified by Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Arcane Brilliance had its mana cost reduced to 1%, down from 4%.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): The mana costs of Arcane Brilliance and Dalaran Brilliance have been reduced by approximately 16%, making them roughly equal to the cost of Mark of the Wild.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Mana cost reduced to 31% of base mana, reagent cost removed. Now increases spell power by 6% and maximum mana by an amount based on level instead of increasing intellect.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Arcane Brilliance Rank 2 was added to mage trainers, making the Tome obsolete. Rank 3 is also trainable, though you need World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King to reach the required level.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): and Arcane Brilliance mana costs reduced.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Rank 1, is now available from trainers. Rank 2 of this ability now has the same range as rank 1.
- Patch 1.10.0 (28-Mar-2006): Range and area of effect increased.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Added.
See also Edit