|Amani'Shi Flame Caster|
|Race||Forest troll (Humanoid)|
Attacks and abilitiesEdit
- Fire Blast: Hits for around 3k.
- Fireball Volley: Hits for around 3k.
- Haste self-buff, increasing casting speed by 300% and movement speed by 200%.
- These normally come with groups of which are able to dispel polymorph. A trick is to polymorph the Flame Caster, and then mind control it. This way, the polymorph will not be broken.
- To reduce their damage-output on the raid, Purge/Dispell/Spellsteal their haste buff, then interrupt their Fireball Volleys.
- Mindcontrolling them is advisable since they do great damage to the other mobs.
- They have poor melee damage and their mana pool is not big so mana draining them might be a good idea. Use Mana Burn, Viper Sting and Drain Mana and they won't need any tanking.
Additional Notes Edit
- Another trick is to polymorph them and simply to pull the Guardians far enough to the side in order to drag them out of range for their dispel-cast. But that's more risky than the upper mentioned methods and should only be used when the combination "polymorph plus mind-control" is not available due to whatever reasons.
- Mages love these mobs for the self cast buff they have, which they can spellsteal. The Buff itself will decrease spellcast by a great amount (But the global cooldown will restrict it to at least 1 second), and they can have their own fun with 200% running speed while leaving a blue flame trail.