Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Ally of the Netherwing|
Only the last quest in the chain actually affects your standing with this faction, but it advances you directly to Neutral.
As one of the quest-giving NPCs is perpetually in flight, a flying mount is required to complete the quests in this chain.
Ally of the Netherwing Edit
- Wandering the wilds of Shadowmoon Valley, you come across Mordenai in the Netherwing Fields. Mordenai pleads that you help him feed the Netherdrakes, who have been disturbed by something.
- After cutting down any number of  and s [68-69] , and feeding the drakes, Mordenai suggests that perhaps s [72+] , the patron of the Netherwing dragonflight, can help you discover what the problem is. This does require a flying mount, and a search of the skies over Netherwing Fields.
- You are moved by his tale and offer to help.
- Now that he has hope, Neltharaku first asks that you stir up trouble with the Dragonmaw Fortress, to buy time for him to come up with a plan. You descend upon the fortress and slaughter a few of the orcs there.
- Returning, you find that Neltharaku has indeed come up with a plan. To the southeast lies Netherwing Ledge, a location abounding with . He believes that he can infuse these with enough of his own essence to break the control of the Dragonmaw. s
- You fly down to Netherwing Ledge. Despite the strong Dragonmaw presence, you collect a number of these crystals.
- Neltharaku eagerly enchants these, and passes you the result: an .
- You use this crystal on the [69-71] at sDragonmaw Fortress, and in turn help newly freed drakes against their former captors.
- Neltharaku then asks that you find and free his mate. Unlike the lesser drakes, Karynaku lies chained at the top of Dragonmaw Fortress.
- You reach the bailey of Dragonmaw Fortress, and ... arrange... a few moments to speak with Karynaku. She tells you that the chains themselves are sapping her power, keeping her there.
- The one who holds the , she tells you, is Zuluhed the Whacked, Chieftain of the Dragonmaw Clan.
- You challenge Zuluhed and defeat him, no mean feat. Grabbing the key from the body, you strip the chains from Karynaku.
- Karynaku offers to return you to Mordenai. You are fêted again, and declared an Ally of the Netherwing!
Chain rewards Edit
This is the Ally of the Netherwing quest chain.