Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|A simple mod that automatically tells you and people around you if your health or mana is low.|
- 0.1 - Kind of a bust kind of not. It works, but I neglected the rogues and warriors for their "mana" aka rage and energy, which of course displayed some problems when they dont HAVE mana >< Working on 0.02 right now.
- 0.2 - Edited code so no more mana problem for non-mana users. 0.03 Hopefully will have a window to edit what percentages you want to announce at and if you want to announce at all.
Alerts Plus is a mod that will have all kinds of alerts for you, and your party/raid. You will be able to set it to announce to the party when you have low mana/health, or just yourself. Also with options for food, water, reagents, potions, ammo, and durability. I hope to have it VERY customizable
- Note - These versions may not include what is anticipated
- 0.3 - Players able to set own values through slash commands (IE. /ap setmana 50)
- 0.31 - Players able to set own message through slash commands
- 0.4 - Adding a window for customization and other information
- 0.41 - Add support for food and drink
- 0.42 - Add support for reagents and potions
- 0.5 - Include a small window showing the number of certain items the player chooses to display (IE. Player chooses to display food and drink numbers, the window will show like "Food: 10 Muffins")
- 0.51 - Add support for durability
- 0.52 - Add support for ammo
- 0.6 - Add options for groups. Automatically say what items you are low on or have none of, so that you won't forget to pick them up for a group
- 1.0 - First Final Release - Spruce up bugs and tweak the UI
- 1.1 - Add character profiles, so you can save and load settings cross-realm
- 1.2 - Add optional sounds for when you have an alert
Anyone with ideas, please drop a message in my Talk Page.