- Ahn'Kahar Blood Hunter's Battlegear
- 5741 Armor
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x4
Blue Socket x2
- Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 390.
Equip: Improves hit rating by 56.
Equip: Increases attack power by 729.
Equip: Increases your armor penetration rating by 184.
- Ahn'Kahar Blood Hunter's Battlegear (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Your Auto Shots have a 5% chance to cause you and your pet to deal 15% additional damage for 10 sec.
(4) Set: When your Serpent Sting and Wyvern Sting abilities deal damage, you have a 5% chance to gain 20% attack power for 10 sec.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
|Head||1,100|| Emblem Version |
Mark of Sanctification
| Sanctified Version |
Mark of Sanctification (heroic)
The Item Level 264 versions are upgraded from these initial ones, with a Protector's Mark of Sanctification.
The Item Level 277 versions are upgraded from the 264 versions, with a Protector's Mark of Sanctification (heroic).
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.
The Ahn'kahar Blood Hunter tier was most likely based on the Nerubian race and their ruined kingdom, Azjol-Nerub. The set itself appears to be leather armor with Nerubian shells stitched onto the spaulders and headpiece.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Added.