Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Aftermath is a passive warlock ability learned at level 54 for those with the Destruction specialization. It removes the channeling component of , giving the spell the ability to generate Burning Embers as well.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Aftermath will now grant Rain of Fire's damage over time effect a chance to generate Burning Embers.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Increases the periodic damage done by your Immolate by X%, and your Conflagrate has a X% chance to daze the target for 5 sec.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Re-designed: Increases the periodic damage done by your Immolate by 3/6%, and your Conflagrate has a 50/100% chance to daze the target for 5 sec.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Now a 2-point talent, down from 5.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): The delay on the daze effect has been reduced.
- Patch 1.11.0 (20-Jun-2006): Hellfire: Aftermath can now be triggered by this spell.