Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Were you looking for the Darkmoon Faire quest item, ?
Using this item will provide the user with a random, temporary, 1-hr buff (see below) and only applies to characters between levels 75 and 84.
This item is crafted by Scribes with a skill level of 460.
Damage Gain Buffs Edit
- 28 Chapters Later
- You recently read an adventurer's partially-completed guide on surviving a zombie onslaught. Damage against Undead increased by 15%.
- Deadly Drive
- You just read the journal of a very skilled and meticulous killer. Although it consisted of blood-spattered paged, you got the idea. Damage against humanoids increased by 15%.
- You've been emboldened by heroic tales of slaying dragons. Damage against Dragonkin increased by 15%.
- Fire and Water
- Fire and water, earth and air; you feel enlightened on the subject. Damage against Elementals increased by 15%.
- The Great Hunt
- You just read the journal of Nesingwary himself! Damage against beasts increased by 15%.
- You just read about some interesting ways to cut down giants in their prime. Damage against Giants increased by 15%.
- Mechanical Aptitude
- You recently read the personal journal of a diehard mechanic and author of The Art of Fel Reaver Maintenance. Damage against Mechanicals increased by 15%.
Other Buffs Edit
- Learning by Example
- You've recently read some amusing tales of someone trying, and ultimately failing, to reassemble the Green Hills of Stranglethorn. Quest experience increased by 10%.
- Terrain Expert
- Through a tiresome (yet useful) read, you've become uncannily familiar with the surrounding terrain. Movement speed increased by 15%. This does not stack with other movement speed increasing effects.
- Living Forever
- You recently read a 197 page story about a duel between two healers. You have a chance to heal yourself when dealing damage to an enemy.
Patches changes Edit