|Silent Resolve, Absolution, Mental Agility, Body and Soul.|
This spell essentially replaces Cure Disease, as it has the same mana cost while providing an additional benefit. Cure Disease is however still useful in very specific situations when used together with Abolish Disease: if a target is getting affected by diseases faster than Abolish Disease can remove them, a priest can put up Abolish Disease on the target and then repeatedly cast Cure Disease while Abolish Disease is ticking, allowing diseases to be removed much quicker.
Discipline tree talents:
- Silent Resolve, reduces threat by 7/14/20%.
- Absolution, reduces mana cost by 5/10/15%.
- Mental Agility, reduces the mana cost of instant cast spells by 4/7/10%.
Holy tree talents:
- Body and Soul, has a 50/100% chance to cleanse one Poison effect from self, in addition to diseases.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Removed. Cure Disease remains.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Now cleanses a disease every 3 sec, up from 5. Duration reduced from 20 seconds to 12 sec.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Can now be cast while in Shadowform.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Cure Disease and Abolish Disease range increased to 40 yards.
- Patch 1.9.0 (03-Jan-2006): Mana cost now based on a percentage of base mana.