Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
→ WoW API
Trim characters (chars), off the left and right of str
local newstr = strtrim(str[, chars])
- (str[, chars])
- String - The input string.
- String - A list of characters to remove from the left and right of str.
- If left off, it defaults to " \t\r\n" ([space][tab][return][newline]).
- If adding this argument, please note that spaces will not be trimmed unless you include one with the other characters ("123" is not the same as " 123").
- String - The modified string.
str = "///All debug and no play, make Eric go crazy.\n\n" a = strtrim(str, "/\n"); DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(a);
All debug and no play, make Eric go crazy.