Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
→ WoW API
- This function is implemented by FrameXML in [ http://wowprogramming.com/utils/xmlbrowser/live/FrameXML/BasicControls.xml FrameXML/BasicControls.xml].
Displays a message box.
- String - message to be displayed.
- Pops up a message box displaying the argument with an "Okay" button inside a frame.
- As of 3.1, message() is no longer an alias of the _ERRORMESSAGE function. It is a standalone function that bypasses the cvar "scriptErrors" entirely and always displays an error box.
- As of 3.2 message() is broken / Depreciated as the message frame is no longer defined. Suitable alternative is print(...);