Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
→ WoW API
Gets information about a unit's resistance.
base, total, bonus, minus = UnitResistance(unitId [, resistanceIndex])
- (unitId, resistanceIndex)
- UnitId - The unit to check
- Number - The index of the resistance type to check
- 0 - (Physical) - Armor rating
- 1 - (Holy)
- 2 - (Fire)
- 3 - (Nature)
- 4 - (Frost)
- 5 - (Shadow)
- 6 - (Arcane)
- base, total, bonus, minus
- Number - The base resistance
- Number - The current total value after all modifiers
- Number - The bonus resistance modifier total from gear and buffs
- Number - The negative resistance modifier total from gear and buffs
/script SendChatMessage("My base armor is ".. UnitResistance("player", 0));
/script _, total, _, _ = UnitResistance("player",0); SendChatMessage("My total armor is "..total);