Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
→ WoW API
Returns the unit's ranged damage and speed.
speed, lowDmg, hiDmg, posBuff, negBuff, percent = UnitRangedDamage("player");
- UnitId - The unit to get information from. (Likely only works for "player" and "pet" -- unconfirmed)
- Number - The unit's ranged weapon speed (0 if no ranged weapon equipped).
- Number - The unit's minimum ranged damage.
- Number - The unit's maximum ranged damage.
- Number - The unit's positive Bonus on ranged attacks (includes Spelldamage increases)
- Number - The unit's negative Bonus on ranged attacks
- Number - percentage modifier (usually 1)
local speed, lowDmg, hiDmg = UnitRangedDamage("player"); local avgDmg = (lowDmg + hiDmg) / 2; local avgDps = avgDmg / speed;
Calculates your average damage per second.