Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
→ WoW API
Returns true if the unit is leader party or raid group, false otherwise.
isTrue = UnitIsGroupLeader("unit"[, groupType])
- (unitId) Unit that should be checked
- groupType (optional)
- (partyCategoryType) The type of group.
- LE_PARTY_CATEGORY_HOME - get the count for a local or manual group. (default)
- LE_PARTY_CATEGORY_INSTANCE - get the count for a player's automatic group. (default in an instance)
- (boolean) true or false
local targetIsLeader = UnitIsGroupLeader("target")
targetIsLeader == true - If your target is the leader of their group targetIsLeader == false - If your target is not the leader of their group
- Seems to work on players outside of their group.
- As of 5.0.4, passing an unknown unitName, will cause UnitIsGroupLeader to return the name, which may be a bug.