Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
→ WoW API
Returns a number if the unit is in your raid group, nil otherwise.
raidIndex = UnitInRaid("unit")
- String - unitId to check.
- raidIndex of "unit" if she is in your raid group, otherwise nil.
print("Your target is " .. (UnitInRaid("target") and "" or "not ") .. "in your raid group.")
- The return value is the same index used to retrieve information about raid members using API GetRaidRosterInfo.
- Pets are not considered to be part of your raid group.
- While in a battleground, this function returns information about your battleground group.