Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
→ WoW API
Returns the armor statistics relevant to the specified target.
base, effectiveArmor, armor, posBuff, negBuff = UnitArmor(unit);
- String - The unitId to get information from. Normally only works for "player" and "pet", but also for "target" if the target is a beast upon which the hunter player has cast Beast Lore.
- base, effectiveArmor, armor, posBuff, negBuff
- Number - The unit's base armor without buffs, armor kits or enchantments.
- Number - The unit's effective armor after buffs (and ??)
- Number - The unit's armor after adding armor kits and enchantments but without buffs.
- Number - Amount of armor increase due to positive buffs
- Number - Amount of armor reduction due to negative buffs (a negative number)
local baseArmor , effectiveArmor, armor, posBuff, negBuff = UnitArmor("player"); message("Your current armor is " .. effectiveArmor .. " (base is " .. baseArmor .. ")");