Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
→ WoW API
- This function is implemented by FrameXML in [ http://wowprogramming.com/utils/xmlbrowser/live/FrameXML/UIParent.lua FrameXML/UIParent.lua].
Convenience functions for managing the fading in and out of a frame.
UIFrameFadeIn(frame, timeToFade, startAlpha, endAlpha) UIFrameFadeOut(frame, timeToFade, startAlpha, endAlpha)
- (frame, timeToFade, startAlpha, endAlpha)
- Frame - The frame to fade
- Number the time it takes to fade in or out (in seconds)
- Number - The beginning alpha value (between 0 and 1)
- Number - The ending alpha value (between 0 and 1)
- When the fade is finished frame.fadeInfo.finishedFunc will be called then set to nil.
frame.fadeInfo.finishedFunc( frame.fadeInfo.finishedArg1, frame.fadeInfo.finishedArg2, frame.fadeInfo.finishedArg3, frame.fadeInfo.finishedArg4 )