Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sets the region of a texture drawn by the Texture widget.
- left, right, top, bottom - number
- side coordinates; top left corner of the image is (0, 0); bottom right corner is (1, 1).
- ULx, ULy, LLx, LLy, URx, URy, LRx, LRy - number
- point coordinates; top left corner of the image is (0, 0); bottom right corner is (1, 1).
The function can be used to cut a sub-region out of the texture to display in game.
texture:SetTexCoord(0, 0.5, 0.5, 1)
Displays the bottom-left quarter of the image.
local ULx,ULy,LLx,LLy,URx,URy,LRx,LRy = texture:GetTexCoord() texture:SetTexCoord(ULx*0.5,ULy,LLx*0.5,LLy,URx,URy,LRx,LRy) local w = texture:GetWidth(); texture:SetWidth(w * 0.5)
Change the "view" of a texture to the right, to one half, while maintaining aspect ratio and scale.
- the coordinates are normalized, and that the origin is the top left corner.
- Tested in patch 2.0.6, and the origin is in fact in the top left, and not the bottom left as was previously stated
- Unless you want to do rotations, use the (left,right,top,bottom) notation.
- The more complex 8-argument form allows for arbitrary affine transformations, and transformations based on previous values.