Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
→ WoW API
Picks up part of a stack of items from a container, placing them on the cursor.
SplitContainerItem(bagID, slot, count);
- Integer - id of the bag the slot is located in.
- Integer - slot inside the bag (top left slot is 1, slot to the right of it is 2).
- Integer - Quantity to pick up.
- This function always puts the requested item(s) on the cursor (unlike PickupContainerItem() which can pick up items, place items, or cast spells on items based on what's already on the cursor).
- Passing a larger count than is in the requested bag and slot will pick up nothing.
- A bug was found 11/19/06 that destroyed 2 items without warning or confirmation as a result of trying to split a higher amount than the stack actually contained.