→ WoW API
Sorts an existing /who list; displays the Who List frame if not visible.
- (string sortType)
- String - The type of sort you wish to apply to the who list. This can be anything you could normally sort by clicking column headers in the Who frame:
- "Level" (note that the column header is labeled Lvl)
- Any other value (but nil) for sortType is treated the same as "Name".
- SortWho appears to always return nil.
Triggers Events Edit
The API doesn't actually show the who list frame. It triggers an event that causes the frame to show. -- (T) 18:41, 22 September 2006 (EDT)
- Displays the current who frame and applies a sort by level, reversing the sort if the frame was previously sorted by level.
- Calling the same sort twice will reverse the sort.
- You may sort by Guild, Race, or Zone even if it is not the currently selected second column on the who frame.
- Calling SortWho will display the who frame if it is not currently visible and apply the sort.