Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
→ WoW API
Set which target markers will be shown over a mob or raid member.
- String - The unit to change the target markers of.
- Number - Raid icon index; 0 to remove any icons from the unit.
- 1 = Yellow 4-point Star
- 2 = Orange Circle
- 3 = Purple Diamond
- 4 = Green Triangle
- 5 = White Crescent Moon
- 6 = Blue Square
- 7 = Red "X" Cross
- 8 = White Skull
To set a skull over your current target:
- This function was added in patch 1.11, which introduced the 8 different target icons that can be assigned to mobs or players. The icons are only visible to your party.
- In a 5-man party, all party members may assign raid icons. In a raid, only the raid leader and the assistants may do so.
- Units may only be assigned one icon at a time; an icon may only be assigned to one unit at a time.
- This function does not remove the icon if you're trying to assign the icon that is already assigned to the unit. SetRaidTargetIcon function, provided by FrameXML, provides this toggling behavior. (This note seems to be false. SetRaidTarget does currently toggle the icon off if it is already set. You can use GetRaidTargetIndex to check if the icon already exists on the unit)