Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
→ WoW API
- This function is implemented by FrameXML in [ http://wowprogramming.com/utils/xmlbrowser/live/FrameXML/ItemRef.lua FrameXML/ItemRef.lua].
Called to handle clicks on Blizzard hyperlinks in chat.
SetItemRef(link, text, button);
- String - Link to Use, (eg 'item:3577:0:0:0:0:0:0:276308480' is a [Gold Bar], 'player:Kaso' is [Kaso]).
- String - The Text of the link, including Text Colour Infomation and itemlinks (eg The previous two examples :
- '|cff1eff00|Hitem:3577:0:0:0:0:0:0:276308480|h[Gold Bar]|h|r'
- String - The button used to click the notes 'LeftButton' or 'RightButton' Apparently, See Notes.
- Do not insecurely hook this function to add your own link types; hook ChatFrame_OnHyperlinkShow(frame, link, text, button) instead. Hooking this function insecurely will end up tainting Blizzard's combat log, which will taint UIParent's update routines and result in "action has been blocked" messages.
- This function is affected by Shift and Ctrl keys, and depends on what is being clicked, according to the below table:
|Ctrl Key||Shift Key||No modifier|
|Left Button||Right Button||Left Button||Right Button||Left Button||Right Button|
|Player Link:||-||-||/who player||/who player||Open Tell||Dropdown menu|
|Item Link:||Dressup||Dressup||Link in chat||Link in chat||Show tooltip||Show tooltip|