→ WoW API
Changes the current cursor graphic.
changed = SetCursor(cursor);
- String - one of the following graphic descriptors:
- Path to a cursor graphic.
- "xx.blp", where xx is a filename in the Interface\CURSORS folder. For example, if you are trying to set the cursor to taxi.blp: SetCursor("taxi.blp"). You can also use a capitalized version of the filename: SetCursor("TAXI.BLP").
- Non-existent path; cursor is hidden.
- nil; cursor is reset to default.
- 1 if cursor graphic is changed, nil otherwise.
NOTE: after 3.1, this returns true every time regardless of what the graphic was previously and what you tried to change it to.
- The option to pass nil was added in 1.11.
- For custom textures: The graphic must be an UNCOMPRESSED BLP file; compressed BLP files will only work for software cursors.
- If the cursor is hovering over WorldFrame, the SetCursor function will have no effect - cursor is locked to reflect what the player is currently pointing at.