Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Set the time, lines added to a ScrollingMessageFrame are visible before they start to fade.
- (Number seconds)
- The time, lines added to the ScrollingMessageFrame are visible, before they start to fade.
Changes the visible time for lines added or updated to 15 seconds.
- SetTimeVisible(seconds) doesn't affect already visible lines, unless these are updated.
- A way to update them is to call one of the Scroll methods.
- Settings a value of 0 or below, means lines begin to fade immediately.
- Calling this method has the same affect as setting the ScrollingMessageFrame XML attribute "displayDuration".
- See also ScrollingMessageFrame:SetFading([isEnabled]) and ScrollingMessageFrame:SetFadeDuration(seconds).