Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Set the fade duration (the time it takes from the line starts to fade till it's hidden) of lines added to a ScrollingMessageFrame.
- (Number seconds)
- The duration of the fade in seconds.
Changes the fade duration for lines added or updated to 15 seconds (very slow fade).
- SetFadeDuration(seconds) doesn't affect already visible lines, unless these are updated.
- A way to update them is to call one of the Scroll methods.
- The default fade duration seems to be 3 seconds.
- See also ScrollingMessageFrame:SetFading([isEnabled]) and ScrollingMessageFrame:SetTimeVisible(seconds).