Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Returns information about the anchor points for a region.
point, relativeTo, relativePoint, xOfs, yOfs = MyRegion:GetPoint(n)
- integer - number of point about which you want to retrieve info. Should be in range 1 .. MyRegion:GetNumPoints()
- FramePoint -- attachment point of frame MyFrame
- Region -- The frame MyFrame is attached to (NOTE: this returns the actual widget object, if you want to get that object's name, use relativeTo:GetName())
- FramePoint -- attachment point of the relativeTo frame
- number -- horizontal offset; not necessarily integer (positive xOfs means shift to the right)
- number -- vertical offset; not necessarily integer (positive yOfs means shift upwards)
point, relativeTo, relativePoint, xOfs, yOfs = MyAddon_Frame1:GetPoint() DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(point) DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(relativeTo:GetName()) DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(relativePoint) DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(xOfs) DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(yOfs)
TOP MyAddon_Frame0 BOTTOM 0 -10
- As of 2.2 the screen coordinates are no longer relative to the TOPLEFT instead they are relative to closest screen position which can be TOPLEFT, TOP, TOPRIGHT, LEFT, CENTER, RIGHT, BOTTOMLEFT, BOTTOM and BOTTOMRIGHT be sure to use/save the relativePoint argument in addition to xOfs and yOfs for frame positioning or your frames will appear at the wrong place and even off the screen.