Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
→ WoW API
Place a bid on the selected auction item.
PlaceAuctionBid("type", index, bid);
- (string type)
- One of the following:
- Items up for auction, the "Browse" tab in the dialog.
- Items the player has bid on, the "Bids" tab in the dialog.
- Items the player has up for auction, the "Auctions" tab in the dialog.
- The index of the item in the list to bid on (normally 1-50, inclusive)
- The amount of money to bid in copper.
It is important to know that this function can only be successfully called after a hardware event, e.g. mouse click on a prompt since patch 2.0.