→ WoW API
- This function is implemented by FrameXML in [ http://wowprogramming.com/utils/xmlbrowser/live/FrameXML/ContainerFrame.lua FrameXML/ContainerFrame.lua].
→ WoW API
- Leaving the ( ) empty will enable the toggle function of the macro.
- Note: This will close all of your bags if they're all open. If you want to open all of your bags and keep them open when the event fires a second time while the bags are still open, call OpenAllBags(true)
- Opens all bags including the quiver.
- Does the same thing as nil.
- I use this in a simple macro that quickly opens all bags. This is useful since when activated, it will open the remnant bags that did not opened when talking to a vendor or opening your bank account without closing the backpack.
- It also opens the quiver. To override this, you can add
/script ToggleBag(quiver position number);
to the macro but unfortunately, when you will use the macro again, it will close all bags BUT open the quiver.
I couldn't find anyway around yet.
- This function does not open the Key Ring.