Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
myModel:SetLight(1, 0, 0, -0.707, -0.707, 0.7, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0.8, 1.0, 1.0, 0.8);
- enabled: number - appears to be 1 for lit and 0 for unlit
- omni: number - ?? (default of 0)
- dirX, dirY, dirZ: numbers - vector from the origin to where the light source should face
- ambIntensity: number - intensity of the ambient component of the light source
- ambR, ambG, ambB: numbers - color of the ambient component of the light source
- dirIntensity: number - intensity of the direct component of the light source
- dirR, dirG, dirB: numbers - color of the direct component of the light source
- It seems that the direct component only influences the specularity.
- The dir-vector is only used to determine the direction that the light source faces; its distance from the mesh does not affect the light level.