Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
→ WoW API
Returns whether the icon in your spellbook is a Passive ability (not necessarily a spell). (And actually noted as so in spellbook)
isPassive = IsPassiveSpell(spellID, bookType);
- Number: spellbook slot index, ascending from 1.
- Either BOOKTYPE_SPELL ("spell") or BOOKTYPE_PET ("pet"). "spell" is linked to your General Spellbook tab.
- Flag : 1 if the spell is passive, nil otherwise.
- With my Human Paladin, here are the "spells" I found to be Passive:
- Block (Passive)
- Diplomacy (Racial Passive)
- Dodge (Passive)
- Mace Specialization (Passive)
- Parry (Passive)
- Sword Specialization (Passive)
- The Human Spirit (Racial Passive)