Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
→ WoW API
Returns information about a specific stabled pet.
petIcon, petName, petLevel, petType, petLoyalty = GetStablePetInfo(index);
- Number - The index of the pet slot, 0 being current pet, 1 and 2 being first and last slots.
- (petIcon, petName, petLevel, petFamily, petLoyalty)
- String - The path to texture to use as the icon for the pet, see GetPetIcon(),
- String - The pet name, see UnitName(),
- Number - The pet level, see UnitLevel()
- String - The localized pet family, see UnitCreatureFamily(),
- String - The localized pet loyalty level, see GetPetLoyalty().
- Returns information on the specified stabled pet. Slot 0 can be used to get information about current pet, even if it was dismissed (e.g. when UnitExists("pet") yields false).