Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
→ WoW API
Get information about a spell's Autocast.
autocastable, autostate = GetSpellAutocast("spellName" | spellId, bookType)
- String - the name of the spell.
- Numeric - the offset (position) of spell in spellbook. SpellId can change when you learn new spells.
- String - Either BOOKTYPE_SPELL ("spell") or BOOKTYPE_PET ("pet").
- autocastable, autostate
- Number - whether a spell is autocastable.
- Returns 1 if the spell is autocastable, nil otherwise.
- Number - whether a spell is currently set to autocast.
- Returns 1 if the spell is currently set for autocast, nil otherwise.
- As of patch 3.0.3, the only auto-castable spells exist in the pet spellbook (BOOKTYPE_PET).
- Both return values will be nil in the following conditions:
- The spell is not autocastable
- The spell does not exist (or you don't know it)