Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
→ WoW API
Returns information about the player's specializations.
local id, name, description, icon, background, role, class = GetSpecializationInfoByID(specializationID)
- Number - specializationID.
- String - specialization name, e.g. "Balance".
- String - description of the specialization, e.g. "Can take on the form of a powerful Moonkin, balancing the power of Arcane and Nature magic to destroy enemies at a distance."
- String - Texture path to this specialization's icon.
- String - Background texture name for this talent tree; prepend "Interface\TALENTFRAME\" to this value for a valid texture path.
- String - This specialization's intended role in a party, one of "DAMAGER", "TANK", "HEALER".
- String - This specialization's class, e.g. "Warrior".
Patch history Edit
Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Added to API