Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This function returns up to 3 values:
local desc, type, done = GetQuestLogLeaderBoard(i, [questID])
- Index of the quests objective (see GetNumQuestLeaderBoards() ).
- Identifier of the quest in the quest log. If not provided, default to the currently selected Quest, via SelectQuestLogEntry().
- Return values
- String - The text description of the objective, like: "Kill foo: 0/3"
- String - could be the following things: "item", "object", "monster", "reputation", "log", or "event".
- Boolean - nil if this sub objective is not completed yet, else 1
- Useful examples
function GetLeaderBoardDetails (boardIndex,questIndex) local leaderboardTxt, itemType, isDone = GetQuestLogLeaderBoard (boardIndex,questIndex); local i, j, itemName, numItems, numNeeded = string.find(leaderboardTxt, "(.*):%s*([%d]+)%s*/%s*([%d]+)"); return itemType, itemName, numItems, numNeeded, isDone; end -- returns eg. "monster", "Young Nightsaber slain", 1, 7, nil
The type "log" was added sometime around patch 3.3.0, and seems to have replaced many instances of "event".
The "desc" returnvalue can be incomplete under some (unknown) circumstances containing an empty string or just says "slain" instead the real objective text.