Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
→ WoW API
Gets the difficulty colour for a given level compared to the player's level.
colour = GetQuestDifficultyColor(level)
- Number - The level to be compared to the player's current level.
- Table - A table containing the RGB value of the resulting colour.
- "r" - The red channel of the colour. Ranging from 0.0 to 1.0
- "g" - The green channel of the colour. Ranging from 0.0 to 1.0
- "b" - The blue channel of the colour. Ranging from 0.0 to 1.0
local colour = GetQuestDifficultyColor(47); DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Your difficulty colour against a target of level 47.", colour.r, colour.g, colour.b);
- Changed from GetDifficultyColor to GetQuestDifficultyColor in Patch 3.2