Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
mapFileName, textureHeight, textureWidth, isMicrodungeon, microDungeonMapName = GetMapInfo();
Return the map information about the current world map texture.
- mapFileName, textureHeight, textureWidth
- String - The name of the file containing the textures for the current world map (nil for the whole world, BUT the official API catches this with a comment of Temporary Hack and uses the value "World" instead!)
- Number - The height of the specified texture (0 if no texture)
- Number - The width of the specified texture (0 if no texture) (This is a guess, it's not used in the UI)
- Boolean - True if the current map is a MicroDungeon, False otherwise.
- String - The name of the map for the current MicroDungeon, if applicable. (ex. ShrineofSevenStars)
Note that the width and height aren't in a consistent order with most of the other API functions. Neither of the values are used by the UI so it's impossible to tell whether this is a deliberate inconsistency or a typo! The return values would appear to imply they are, however, reversed from the usual width, height convention.